Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spirituality 15





























Here The Supreme Being or GOD is giving us The Ultimate Conclusion...

Bg 18.64 Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit.

Bg 18.65 Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

Bg 18.66 Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.













The Eternal Quest:
The Fulfillment of All the Needs of All Beings by All Beings through Ethical Means
https://www.slideshare.net/MaherKhalifa/the-eternal-quest-english-version-pdf-format-140014228

No comments: