Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spirituality 15





























Here The Supreme Being or GOD is giving us The Ultimate Conclusion...

Bg 18.64 — Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit.

Bg 18.65 — Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

Bg 18.66 — Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.






The Eternal Quest:
The Fulfillment of All the Needs of All Beings by All Beings through Ethical Means


The Eternal Quest in PDF Format (English Version):
 www.slideshare.net/MaherKhalifa/the-eternal-quest-english-version-pdf-format 


The Eternal Quest - The Statements Version

https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/the-eternal-quest-the-statements-version-in-english-doc/274396731 


The Eternal Quest in PDF Format (Arabic Version):

https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/the-eternal-quest-arabic-version-pdf-format-140013383/140013383 



No comments: